- Climate Control Coatings
- Leather Coatings
- High Temperature Paints
- Road Marking Paints
- Industrial Adhesives And Putties
- Ceramic Putty
- Others Product From IIEX
- Construction Chemical And Additives
- Weather Proof SRI Tiles
- Cement Primer
- Unique Enamel Paints
- Unique Wood Coating Water Based
- Unique Water Resistant Coatings
- Unique Corrosion Resistant Coating
- Paints (Emulsion)
- Wall Putty
- Industrial Paints
- Inlays Filling Finish
|Home||» Products||» Paints (Emulsion)||» Emperor Emulsion|
Unique emperor emulsion is water based, smooth finished acrylic paint for interior walls.
Primer features and benefits
Unique emperor EMUL is a smart choice of having wonderful shades options at very especial price. Surface finish is matt and smooth. It is generally washable and most stains are removed by sponging with mild soap solution. Emperor EMUL gives excellent resistance against fungal growth, long lasting finish, dark shades options for distinguished featured wall.
Suitable for concrete, smooth plaster, asbestos sheets, etc.
Application Details :
Its first coat gives coverage of around 14-15sqm/litre, while second coat 9-10 sqm/litre, and can exceed depending on the surface smoothness.
Application steps :
- Scrub the surface with 180 emery paper.
- Apply diluted primer UC -INT -Pri for 6-8 hours.
- Apply wall putty and leave it for drying for 4-6 hours.
- Again wipe with 180 paper.
- Apply second coat of diluted primer UC -INT -Pri for 6-8 hours.
- Now finish with 1st coat of UC-INT-Emperor Emulsion and leave it for 3-4 hours.
- Finally apply 2nd coat of UC -INT-Emperor Emulsion and third (if required) in an interval of 3-4 hours.
- Recommended shelf life is 3 years from the date of manufacture in original tightly closed containers away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
Packing size :1 litr, 4 litr, 10 litr, 20 litr